A companion program to instruction, the Member Coaching Program offers supervised practice sessions designed to help golfers build skill and improve technique.
Member Coaching is available to students currently taking golf instruction. The Golf Academy is dedicated to your improvement with a professional, focused staff that monitors your practice and achievement.
Participants in the program attend (1) 50-minute coaching session per week. The weekly practice plan moves between short-game and full-swing.
MEMBER COACHING is offered April-November and membership includes the following:
OPTIONS: MONTHLY– $100/month or ANNUAL $750/year
- 50 minute supervised practice session each week
- 6:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- 4 Hours of Open Practice each week
- Entry into Year-end Red-Zone Tournament.
BENEFITS OF ANNUAL– $750 per year
- All of the above
- Includes a 1/hour Private Lesson with Charlie or Rob ($160 value)
- $360 Discount off 3-Day Golf Schools
- Complimentary End of Season Gifts
PREREQUISITES: New participants are asked to have had a recent lesson with/video analysis, a flexibility assessment (5-physical checkpoint), and an equipment evaluation.
- Video- Helps identify and prioritize the skills a student needs to focus on
- Fitness- Our 5-physical checkpoint screen evaluates the most commonly seen mobility issues related to the golf swing. Additionally, it helps to ensure flexibility issues are not misdiagnosed as technique issues.
- Equipment Check- An important step in understanding and eliminating the potential cause of mishit shots.
This Month’s Calendar: CLICK IMAGE TO BOOK ONLINE
Click to Print or View Your Copy: November MC Calendar
Click the picture below to see step-by-step instruction on how to schedule online for Member Coaching.
*If you are new to Member Coaching, please email email@example.com to receive your log-in credentials.
Register by calling The Reynolds Golf Academy at 706.467.1660
Be our next success story…
“Be our next success story” at
Reynolds Golf Academy