Member Coaching is available to students currently taking golf instruction. The Golf Academy is dedicated to your improvement with a professional, focused staff that monitors your practice and achievement.
Participants in the program attend (1) 55-minute coaching session per week. The weekly practice plan alternates between short-game and full-swing.
MEMBER COACHING is offered April-November and membership includes the following:
OPTIONS: MONTHLY- $100/month or ANNUAL $750/year
- 55 minute supervised practice session each week
- 4 Hours of Open Practice each week
- Year-end Red Zone and Member tournament.
- Two “Kick-off Clinics” to orient you to the program.
ANNUAL- $750 per year
- All of the above
- Complimentary Clinic ($40 value)
- Complimentary 1/hour Private Lesson ($160 value)
- $10 discount off Golf Clinics and $240 Discount off 3-Day Golf Schools
- Complimentary End of Season Gifts
PREREQUISITES: New participants are asked to have had a recent lesson with/video analysis, a flexibility assessment (5-physical checkpoint), and an equipment evaluation.
- Video- Helps identify and prioritize the skills a student needs to focus on
- Fitness- Our 5-physical checkpoint screen evaluates the most commonly seen mobility issues related to the golf swing. Additionally, it helps to ensure flexibility issues are not misdiagnosed as technique issues.
- Equipment Check- An important step in understanding and eliminating the potential cause of mishit shots.
This Month’s Calendar: CLICK IMAGE TO BOOK ONLINE
Print Your Copy: JULY MC Calendar
August Calendar: CLICK IMAGE TO BOOK ONLINE
Print Your Copy: August Member Coaching Calendar
*If you are new to Member Coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your log-in credentials.
Register by calling The Reynolds Golf Academy at 706.467.1660
Be our next success story…
“Be our next success story” at
Reynolds Golf Academy