A companion program to instruction, the Member Coaching Program offers supervised practice sessions designed to help golfers build skill and improve technique.
Member Coaching is available to students currently taking golf instruction. Reynolds Kingdom of Golf is dedicated to your improvement with a professional, focused staff that monitors your practice and achievement.
Participants in the program attend (1) 50-minute coaching session per week. The weekly practice plan moves between short-game and full-swing. Member Coaching Instructors are Player Development Manager, Rob Bowser and Facility Coordinator, Ryan Rios (PGA Professional – TPI Certified).
MEMBER COACHING is offered April to mid-November and membership includes the following:
OPTIONS: MONTHLY– $100/month or ANNUAL $750/year
- 50 minute supervised practice session each week
- 6:1 Student/Teacher Ratio
- 2 Hours of Open Practice each week
- Entry into Year-end Red-Zone Tournament.
BENEFITS OF ANNUAL– $750 per year
- All of the above
- Includes a 1/hour Private Lesson with Rob Bowser or Ryan Rios ($150 value)
- $360 Discount off 3-Day Golf Schools
- Complimentary End of Season Gifts
2016 Sessions will be typically be on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Scheduling for the month will begin on-line on the 15th of the preceding month in USchedule (the program you use to book your appointments online)
PREREQUISITES: New participants are asked to have had a recent lesson with/video analysis, a flexibility assessment (5-physical checkpoint), and an equipment evaluation with Rob or Ryan.
- Video- Helps identify and prioritize the skills a student needs to focus on
- Fitness- Our 5-physical checkpoint screen evaluates the most commonly seen mobility issues related to the golf swing. Additionally, it helps to ensure flexibility issues are not misdiagnosed as technique issues.
- Equipment Check- An important step in understanding and eliminating the potential cause of miss hit shots.
Download Your Printable Copy: 2016 MAY Member Coaching Calendar
Download Your Printable Copy: 2016 JUNE Member Coaching Calendar
Click the picture below to see step-by-step instruction on how to schedule online for Member Coaching.
*If you are new to Member Coaching, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your log-in credentials.
Register by calling The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf at 706.467.3563
Be our next success story…
“Be our next success story” at
Reynolds Golf Academy